Monday, June 25, 2012

I'M BACK!

Wow, this is embarrassing ... it has, again, been too long since I posted last ... no excuses ... Just wanted a breather during the holidays and then just did not get back to the posts!  I have not quilted much in months.  My hubby and I have been remodeling a bathroom and refinishing floors in a couple rooms and trying to dejunk (is that a word) our home.  Just got back from a week at the beach and I am again motivated to get my UFO's done and on to quilts I really want to make ... I found that the UFO's are fun again.  They had to be put away to get me to like them again.  I hope some of you have come back to check up on me.  I'll be checking on you all again.  If not, I understand.  Sheez.  Been a long time and I can't expect you all to keep looking for something that is not there.

Here's a peek at the crazy quilt I started years ago on a similar beach week, and am now finishing and loving.  Just needs borders!!  Woo hoo for me!!!  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - this is cool! Did you get it all together already? Don't sweat at all the spans of time between posting and the gaps in quilting work. Life steps in for all of us. I've been out of the blog loop, myself, for a good 2 or 3 months now because of a cross-country move and getting the old house on the market. :D

    ReplyDelete